Joyce Block CZT

Joyce Block CZT

Friday, December 16, 2011

Not-a-Knot

For a few weeks now I have been thinking about a tangle that would resemble a knot.A couple of nights ago I wasn't sleeping well so I got up and tangled a little bit.  After looking at pictures of knots on the internet and on my shoes, I came up with an idea that I will share with you here. I call it Not-a-knot.

I also looked at the poinsettia in my dining room and came up with a pattern I call Settia.

Here is Not-a-knot.


4 comments:

  1. Very cool, Joyce. I'll be adding it to my December tangle calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating Joyce! Looks so easy when you break it into pieces (where have I heard that before)! -Wendy CZT 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tangle! I am not sure that I will ever master it, but I can sure try! LOL So glad to be following you, and thanks for sharing your art with us! Happy Spring!
    Aloha, Andrea

    ReplyDelete