Joyce Block CZT

Joyce Block CZT

Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Is Coming!!!

Christmas is coming and I will see both of my children and their families.  Gretchen, Frank, Chas, Grace, and Clay  are coming from the UK a week before Christmas; then after Christmas we will all go to NYC to see Paul, Teddy, Miles, and Isaiah.

I am so excited.  Because all my shopping is done, I now have time to do some Christmas baking (something I have not done for a long time.)

Yesterday I made Nieman Marcus cookies (and no they are not really from Nieman Marcus . . . snopes nixed that) but they are very good.  Actually, I don't know if they are good; I have been a good girl and have not sampled any of them. They are in the freezer.

This morning it is Peanut Brittle.  It'll be hard not to sample these.  Soon this will go into the freezer too.


I am so excited about being able to see Paul's family and Gretchen's family and to see them all together makes it very special to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment