Joyce Block CZT

Joyce Block CZT

Friday, December 2, 2011

Foto Friday December 2, 2011

Photography has never been my thing but I do appreciate good photographs when I see them.  I am going to try an experiment for the next year.  Every Friday I am going to take a picture (actually two pictures and post them in my blog. One will be a picture of the tree in our front yard and the other will be a view from where I do my Tai Chi in the spring summer and fall.  It is in Fowler Park about a mile from our house.  I like to go there in the early morning, take my iPad with and do my Tai Chi right next to the lake.  I will be taking pictures of the view there. We will see how the weather changes the view.

Dec 2 2011
Dec 2 2011

1 comment:

  1. I love photos with color and your lake picture has IT! I love photography and will look forward to your Friday posts. I've learned that when I started taking more photos I started to see the world differently. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete